- About Us
- Our Packages
- Find Your Property
- GVR Group Investments
- My Properties
- Other Services
- Contact us
Cozy and renovated home located in the heart of Alpharetta. Open floor plan with a lot of natural light running throughout the house! New carpet on the second floor, new hardwood flooring on most parts of the main floor. You will love the fully renovated Chef’s kitchen with white cabinets. Retreat to your nice master suite, you will enjoy the room as well as the new counters and cabinets in the bathrooms.
Step outside into your private, fully fenced backyard – perfect for your furry friends and outdoor barbecues. Plus, take advantage of the fantastic swimming pool and playground amenities in the community. Nestled in an unbeatable location, this home is just a short walk away from downtown Alpharetta’s vibrant restaurants and shopping scene and minutes away from Avalon and GA400.
– Pets are allowed. Some fees apply.
– No security deposit required. Low monthly payment through Security Deposit Waiver Program to satisfy your security deposit requirements!
– Qualifications are: income must be 3x of the rent, two years of good rental history, no evictions for the last five years, credit and background will be checked.
– All residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service set up a breeze during your move-in, ($25 per month). More details upon application.
– The application fee is $65 per person. We highly encourage all applicants to link their bank accounts during the application process to expedite response time. Should you choose to manually upload documents, we ask for your patience as this will result in longer review cycles.
The commission will be paid to the selling broker who shows the property.